Images Capturing the Essence and Beauty of Nature
Today's post features Fine Art photography by Claude Peschel Dutombe of Bangkok. His work has been described as sophisticated, decorative photography. Each original piece of Dutombe’s art is skillfully reproduced with the best Gicleé equipment to his exacting standards and critical eye, utilizing only the finest archival materials.
Each print is created utilizing Epson's wide-format, newest generation giclee printers. Additionally, all printed images are created utilizing Epson K3 ink-technology for an unsurpassed image quality and print longevity, of up to 100 years, on the finest archival papers.
The final artwork is signed and numbered by the artist, assuring his final approval, and offered in limited quantities to discerning collectors.
Visit Fine Art photographer Claude Peschel Dutombe’s gallery on DiscoveredArtists.com: discoveredartists.com/gallery/mrClaude. My favorite Dutombe pieces are:
- Asian Bamboo - 23, 02, 23, 11
- Pastel Floral - 01, 04, 06, 07, 08, 11, 12, and 15
Thank-you, @DiscoverArtists for sharing with us!
See more and acquire Dutombe's gorgeous photograpy:
- Butterfly Study 6 by Claude Peschel Dutombe, 20x20
- Pastel Study 4 by Claude Peschel Dutombe, 20x20
- Butterfly Study 12 by Claude Peschel Dutombe, 28x28
- Botanical Study 2 by Claude Peschel Dutombe, 28x28
- Pastel Study 11 by Claude Peschel Dutombe, 28x28
- Butterfly Study 11 by Claude Peschel Dutombe, 20x20
- Bamboo Study 5 by Claude Peschel Dutombe, 20x20