Hello, Everyone!

Today I featuring the photography talent of Anja Osenberg from Aachen/Roetgen, Deutschland.  Anja is a self-described 'serious amateur photographer' that focuses, mainly, on photographing animals, landscapes and macros.  The cameras that Osenberg uses are the:



  • Canon EOS 500d,
  • Panasonic DMC-Fz8,
  • Samsung Gt-I8190,
  • Canon Digital Ixus 960 Is, and the
  • Kodak Dx6340 Zoom Era.


Below, you will find a few of the photos A.Osenberg has released into public domain, to share with us!





Beautiful anemone!


 

 
I did not know such beautiful flies existed!
 
 
 


 
What a beautiful photograph of a beautiful castle-like home and the countryside!


 


 
I imagine an estate like this that's upgraded with modern amenities is a fairytale-castle-dream come true, for someone!  What a beautiful estate and photograph of it.
 
 
 


 
These cows look very serene as they are being photographed; they are not phased at all!
 
 
 


 
This is a lovely photograph of what appears, to me, to be a gate lock.  The colors of this rusted metal are so harmonious and attractive that it all looks like artwork!
 
 
 


 
I love seeing the details of the water droplets that are seen in this close-up image!
 
 
 


 
This branch and its six leaves are graceful and beautiful.  The autumn-like colors are gorgeous!
 
 
 
 

 
Beautiful fish.  Perfect photograph of it! 
 
 
 


 
Another beautiful fish and photo!
 
 
 
 

 
This frog is so 'laid-back' about having photos taken of it; must happen very often.  Cute, cute, cute!
 
 
 
 

 
This photo gives me the opportunity to see the detail of this insect's body, without it being in the same space as me!
 
 
 
 

 
This field, the trees and grass look so inviting!  I'd love to get out there and enjoy the sunshine, breezes and sweet aroma of the flowers, nearby!
 
 
 
 

 
This is such a cute mushroom!  Great photographic-capture of another unique beauty in Creator's nature!
 
 
 


 
Aren't these some of the most gorgeous flowers you've ever seen?!  I'd love to have some of these roses (I think they are roses.), in my own garden.  As a matter of fact, I will surely plant some as soon as I re-locate to my dream estate!  What a great photograph of these beauties!  And do you agree that God/Adonai has created exquisite things in nature for us to admire and enjoy?!
 
 
 


 
This cute bird seems to be looking up to Heaven and listening, intently, to something God/Adonai is telling it!  If so, it's a wise bird!
 
 
 
 
 
All of these photographs are wonderful!  I can see that Anja Osenberg has a great talent for capturing the beauty of whatever is viewed, so that we can see what they see and enjoy it, as well.  I'm am grateful that this super-talented, self-proclaimed 'serious amateur photographer' has shared their talent-works in a way that I can share them with you!  Thank-you, A.O. 
 
 
 
 
 


PET POSTERS & MY ART ON THINGS


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

BLOGS





NOTICE

"I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT, AS PHOTOGRAPHER NOR RIGHTS HOLDER, OF ANY IMAGES FEATURED ON THIS BLOG, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THE USE OF THE IMAGES IS, ONLY, FOR:
  • INSPIRATION AND / OR
  • INFORMATION, AS WELL AS,
  • TO FEATURE THE SUBJECT'S SERVICES, AND / OR GORGEOUS DESIGNS TO THE GLOBAL READERS OF THIS BLOGGER / BLOGSPOT / GOOGLE BLOG.
THE IMAGES ARE COURTESY OF SEVERAL SOURCES, AND I ALWAYS ENDEAVOR TO MENTION THOSE SOURCES. IF THERE IS AN IMAGE THAT IS YOURS, WITHOUT CREDIT STATED, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL STATE YOU AS A SOURCE, OR DELETE THE IMAGE FROM MY BLOG. THANK-YOU!"

ABOUT DIVINE DESIGNER

'Divine Designer' is a blog featuring the creative, beautiful and unique designs of designers across the vast spectrum of design, and from around the globe, including each design field, from Architectural Design to Website Design.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...