Visual Communication and Presentation
The following presentation is an engaging and enlightening one from Viraj Circar and Veena Sonwalkar about graphic design. I think the insights this presentation contains are concise and beneficial to anyone that is interested in graphic design. Some of the questions it answers are:
- What is graphic design?
- How did graphic design evolve?
- When did the profession come into existence?
- Why did the profession come into existence?
- What is the objective of the communication?
- What needs to be said first and then next and then after that? (levels of hierarchy)
- How do you want the eye to flow through the page?
- What is the tone of voice? Who are you speaking to?