My name is: Michelle 'Chaella' Boddie

I enjoy being a: Website Designer, Visual Artist, Blogger & Christmas Decor Stager/Stylist

My services are: Bespoke Visual Art Classes (Private), Video Membership Subscription (VMS) Websites  and Christmas Holiday Staging.

Some of my creations are featured at Saatchi Art and Zazzle, with more coming, soon!  That's the summary!  Here are the details:


Welcome to Divine Designer! I am Michelle Boddie, Website Designer/Editor, Visual Artist, Art Instructor, Crafter and Christmas/Holiday Stager/Stylist. I enjoy creating Visual Art, whether it is Painting, Crafting, Decorative Painting on Furniture, Painting Storybook Murals, or Instructing Art Classes. I enjoy the artistic aspects of Gardening and Baking yummy desserts, including cupcakes, brownies and chocolate chip cookies (I had a cookie baking service, seasons ago), too!  You’re welcome to view my latest artistic creations as art on things!

My other ‘twin’ passion is editing, updating and otherwise enhancing BlogSpot, and WordPress Websites and Blogs for entrepreneurs, freelancers and other business people with ‘old-tech’, antiquated, non-mobile-friendly websites/sites, that desire/require someone else to create a better site and those that need a fix and/or an enhancement to their current websites/sites!  One exceptional, profitable site-enhancement is a Video Membership Subscription Site which maximizes profits via existing clients/fans and new clients/fans! 

My website design/development passion includes creating functionally effective, attractive and profitable websites with great user experiences.  I’ll create simple, content-based sites to completely customized blogs and websites with exceptional technology for the best results.! Reserve Website & Blog service.

My ‘triplet’ passion is Christmas Décor decorating and having it all year! My love and skill for installing Christmas Décor grew after I worked with Macy’s as a Seasonal Holiday Visual Merchandiser. I completely enjoyed making the gorgeous ribbon bows, decorating and installing huge garlands, wreaths and tall trees with their exquisite décor items, as well as adding seasonal attire to mannequins! Reserve Christmas Décor installation.

Here, on Divine Designer, I feature the creative, beautiful and unique designs of designers across the vast spectrum of design, and from around the globe, including each design field, from Architectural Design to Website Design. Thank-you for visiting, I’m looking forward to ‘hearing’ from you!

Email hello.mi.chelle@outlook.com for more information and to reserve time with me for these services!  Learn more about what I do, online and off-line, at About. Me.


I share tweets at @Chaella & @BoddieMichelle.



PET POSTERS & MY ART ON THINGS


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

BLOGS





NOTICE

"I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT, AS PHOTOGRAPHER NOR RIGHTS HOLDER, OF ANY IMAGES FEATURED ON THIS BLOG, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THE USE OF THE IMAGES IS, ONLY, FOR:
  • INSPIRATION AND / OR
  • INFORMATION, AS WELL AS,
  • TO FEATURE THE SUBJECT'S SERVICES, AND / OR GORGEOUS DESIGNS TO THE GLOBAL READERS OF THIS BLOGGER / BLOGSPOT / GOOGLE BLOG.
THE IMAGES ARE COURTESY OF SEVERAL SOURCES, AND I ALWAYS ENDEAVOR TO MENTION THOSE SOURCES. IF THERE IS AN IMAGE THAT IS YOURS, WITHOUT CREDIT STATED, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL STATE YOU AS A SOURCE, OR DELETE THE IMAGE FROM MY BLOG. THANK-YOU!"

ABOUT DIVINE DESIGNER

'Divine Designer' is a blog featuring the creative, beautiful and unique designs of designers across the vast spectrum of design, and from around the globe, including each design field, from Architectural Design to Website Design.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...